1. there were a lot of passengers on the flight. 2. there were so many planes that I couldn't count them 3. some of advice was very good that he gave me 4. he doesn't like spending a lot of money on presents 5. how many mechanics work at the airport? 6. can you give me some information about flights to London? 7. I had no money to buy the new computer game 8. Shannon didn't have any information about Jamaica
1. Olga lives in Russia. 2. The deepest lake in the world is Lake Baikal. 3. The longest river in the world is Nile. 4. The most famous Moscow theatre is a Bolshoy Theatre. 5. America is a continent and USA is a country. 6. I also went to a St. Basils Cathedral. 7. The moon goes around the sun.
Примечание: С географическими названиями артикль a и the не ставятся, так как это исключения.
1. is ....English is
2. are .....they are black
3. is.... Sidorov is
4. is.... Pugachova is
5. is.....there are sofa, armchair and table.
6. was.... my grandfather was.
7. is.... it is 50 miles.
8. was....Mr. Smith was.
9. is.... it is $5000.
I don't know why man can listen and womens not. It realy strange, because all genders are good in listening! There is no sience proovments to think that is true. This is not true, that man can listen and womens not, i think so.
1. Write 2. Does 3. Is doing 4. Is sleeping 5. Sleeps 6. What are you reading 7. Do you read 8. Does your mother cook 9. Is she cooking a cake now? 10. Do you see, I am talking, wears, do you know, don't think, don't know.